Cancer, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, and Toxicology Consulting and Expert Witness Services
Dr. Harry A. Milman, a Principal of Toxnetwork.com, uses his 40+ years of experience as a licensed pharmacist, cancer researcher, regulatory toxicologist, and consultant to provide toxicology consulting services and litigation support to prestigious law firms, chemical and pharmaceutical companies, trade associations, public relations agencies, contract toxicology laboratories, and various national and international organizations.
As an expert witness, Dr. Milman assists both plaintiff and defense attorneys and provides testimony at depositions and jury trials. As a consultant, Dr. Milman helps with regulatory submissions, prepares reports and reviews, and analyzes scientific and medical information.
Dr. Milman assists in the following four major areas:
- Drug and alcohol intoxication
- Food poisoning
- Toxic effects of chemicals and drugs
- Veterinary medicine
- Worker’s Compensation
- Cancer from chemical exposure in the home
- Cancer from chemical exposure in the workplace
- Cancer from chemical exposure in the environment
- Cancer from genotoxic and non-genotoxic carcinogens
- Dose-response and drug overdoses
- Hospital drug therapy errors, medical malpractice, and wrongful death
- Mechanisms of drug action
- Pharmacokinetics (including absorption, distribution, and elimination of drugs)
- Adverse drug reactions
- Pharmacy dispensing errors and standards of care
- Pharmacy labeling, warnings, and precautions
- Pharmacy prescription communication errors
Dr. Milman also provides expert witness support for Personal Injury, Product Liability, and Criminal cases.
But above all, ToxNetwork.com is committed to providing its clients the highest quality professional service in a timely and cost-effective manner. No project is too small and no deadline is too short.
For More Information
Please review details regarding Dr. Milman’s litigation support as an expert witness in toxicology, cancer, pharmacology, and pharmacy as well as his science communication page for more information regarding his toxicology consulting services.