Cancer Expert Witness and Consultant
Dr. Harry A. Milman specializes in carcinogenesis and chemical causes of cancer (including genotoxic and non-genotoxic carcinogens) as a cancer expert witness and consultant. Dr. Milman’s interests include exposure to chemical carcinogens in air, water, and consumer products found in the home, at work, or in the environment.
Dr. Milman spent 10 years as a research scientist and pharmacologist at the US National Cancer Institute of the National Institutes of Health where he conducted research on the treatment of cancer, childhood leukemia, pancreatic cancer, carcinogen testing, chemical carcinogenesis, and the related field of toxicology.
As a Senior Toxicologist and Senior Science Advisor at the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for nearly 20 years, Dr. Milman managed and conducted research projects on chemical carcinogenesis and evaluated numerous regulatory submissions on cancer-causing chemicals.
As an expert witness, Dr. Milman has assisted in cases involving exposure to cancer-causing chemicals including:
- Heavy metals
- Terephthalic acid
- And many others
Relevant Writings and Publications
Dr. Milman has published five books and over 70 scientific articles and abstracts on cancer and chemical causes of cancer, including:
- Milman, H.A., Bosland, M.C., Walden, P.D. and Heinze, J.E.: Evaluation of the adequacy of published studies of low dose effects of bisphenol A (BPA) on the rodent prostate for use in human risk assessment. Regul. Toxicol. Pharmacol. 35:338-346 (2002).
- Milman, H.A., and Heinze, J.E.: Evaluation of the relationship between children’s health and exposure to endocrine disrupters. Abstracts, 3rd Annual Meeting of the Japan Society of Endocrine Disrupters Research. PE-18:336 (2000).
- Handbook of Carcinogen Testing. New Jersey: Noyes Publications (1985; 1994).
- Markers of Chemically Induced Cancer. New Jersey: Noyes Publications (1984).
- Application of Biological Markers to Carcinogen Testing. New York and London: Plenum Publishing Corp. (1983).
- Biochemical Mechanisms and Regulation of Intercellular Communication. New Jersey: Princeton Scientific Co., Inc. (1988).
For More Information
If you are interested in learning more about Dr. Milman’s experience as a cancer expert witness and consultant, please feel free to contact him by phone at 301-871-6715 or by email at email@example.com.